2012-09-09

Lyle is writing back


Something happened that I actually wasn't sure that it would happen, that is Lyle Lowery (Marketing Manager of Privateer Press) actually wrote an answer to my open letter concerning the launch of War Room. Lyle writes:


Hey Philipp,
Thanks for the email.  War Room had a rough start but we're continually working to improve it and I think we have made some great strides.  We've also learned a lot of lessons from this launch and we'll be sure not to make the same mistakes again.
Thanks for emailing me.  Maybe I'll see you at the next WarGamesCon or Lock & Load!
Lyle Lowery
Marketing Manager
Privateer Press


Well, this is more than I thought I would get since Lyle surely has been busy and had tougher problems to solve than writing back to me. On the other hand, this letter shows that Privateer Press *does* care about their customers even if this means they write back way later - but they do write back and don't forget!

Frankly, I am still not totally happy with War Room as I love to browse the cards, but I miss a serious list construction tool and the ability to quickly access damage boxes in games. I just finished assembling a Dire Troll Mauler made of metal and during the process (all pieces naturally fit together) I was thinking "man, if their War Room just had the same awesome quality as their miniatures!" Well, I trust that Privateer Press will do the right thing and I am looking forward to the improvements that are supposed to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment