2012-05-19

Pondering on bases


© berggeist007 / PIXELIO 

I am currently pondering on what bases my upcoming Trollbloods army shall have. One list will contain Borka and Rök, so it would make perfect sense to do winter bases. The white winter bases would be an especially nice contrast to the warm earth colors my Trolls are supposed to have if I paint them similarly to Gentleben.


On the other hand, I just heard in a podcast (I think it was the Screaming Heretics doing interviews at Adepticon) that Secret Weapon Miniatures will release a set of Japanese Garden bases soon. Ever since I heard that I can't stop picturing my Trolls to walk through the landscape in mid-fall.


After that I remembered that there was this company selling awesome flocking materials for your bases and after some googling I found what I needed over at Basecrafts.com. So right now my question is: winter or fall?



























Let me know what you would pick and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment