2012-05-25

The hypothetical company that treats its customers well

This conversation really made my day yesterday:


I don't know, maybe it's just me because the prophets of a dying Games Workshop exist for a long time already. However, said hypothetical company in the conversation listed above is Privateer Press and it seems like Privateer Press really is gaining momentum. Warhammer 40'000 6th Edition has to be really good or the exodus will likely increase.

I started as a WHFB player (1993), then got started on 40K (2008), but right now it's all WM/H for me. As a dad with a time budget I can simply get more done in less time while the gaming experience is also rewarding me with a more interesting and balanced rule set

I will be at this year's Wargames Convention in Austin and I am really looking forward to meeting the Privateer Press staff personally.


Update: Duke just posted an article on BolS heading into the same direction. There surely are interesting discussions ahead.


Update: It keeps getting better, Privateer Press is now even sporting a Summer Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment