2012-09-23

Getting Trollbloods ready for the OETC 2012

Jarl Skuld, Devil of the Thornwood

Well, it's two weeks until the OETC and the Swiss team is partially struggling with getting the final paint jobs done whereas the other part can lean back and relax. Luckily I belong to the second part with Jarl Skuld being the last mini for the OETC I had to paint.


I made the effort and collected all Trollbloods lists that are going to be played at the OETC, you can find them publicly shared in my Google Documents.

I didn't really find that many surprises in the Trollbloods lists for the OETC except for Andrew Galea's lists - they are in tab "Australia 2 (AG)" in Google Documents. His pDoomshaper list is pretty standard except he's getting all crazy with Runeshapers. From my point of view, however, his really interesting list is the one with Grim Angus. It's like a Swiss Knive that has something for everything - I don't see any special strength in any part, but I don't really see any weaknesses either. I am curious to see how it will be doing.

For both lists, you can see Andrew explain them himself:



No comments:

Post a Comment