2012-08-20

War Room Updates


Well, War Room received an update from the iTunes Store pretty much half a week ago and so far I have only see improvements. All my purchased cards are nicely being shown without the worry of reregistration again. The app seems now to be way more stable; had never any problems on the iPhone 4, but now it seems to run even on my 1st gen iPad without crashing.

Currently I am still deeply missing these two features:

  1. A list validator.
  2. List synchronisation between my two iOS devices.
Wendell Hicken, the creator of iBodger, wrote a very good piece concerning usability, War Room, and the potential list validator.

Right now, my favorite function (due to a lack of those named above) is browsing the cards in the bus as I listen to good music. This gives me an opportunity everyday to learn more about the games and the miniatures it has. Of course I took an in-depth look at anything Trollbloods, but I have also started to read on Cryx and Skorne as they are tournament favorites and I don't know that much about them so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment